Scott Altier recommends the Bodycraft VR500 Rowing Machine.
"The Bodycraft VR500 is an extremely versatile rower," says Scott. "With 30 levels of magnetic resistance the VR500 can provide a brief, intense, full-body workout while burning tons of calories and providing more resistance than 99% of rowers on the market. You have to feel the resistance yourself to appreciate it... perfect for those that prefer HIIT training. Or, if you choose, you can use low resistance and a slower rowing pace if you prefer more of a steady state training style.Bottom line is that the list of features on this rower goes on and on so I'll just name a few of my personal favorites:
- Console readout includes: time, distance, strokes per minute, calories, watts, resistance level, profile and pulse!
- Heart rate compatible with wireless chest strap!
- User profiles: up to 4 user profiles!
- Multiple pre-programmed workouts in the console
- Handlebar has integrated resistance controls making it easy to change resistance levels while rowing!
- Folds for easy storage!
- Smooth, durable aluminum track and frame!
If you're in the market for a rower you have to come in and check out the Bodycraft VR500, I don't think you'll be disappointed."
Scott Altier is a Fitness Consultant in Akron Ohio.
Questions? Feel free use the button below to chat with us! Or you can email us: email@example.com